Call For Paper
Journal of Research in Natural Ingredients (JRNI) was initiated by Shree Divyanand Herbal Research Center; a unit of Shree Divyanand Herbals (SD HerbsTM). It is a scholarly online, open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, bimonthly, and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods, and applications in the field of natural science. It is an international scientific journal that aims to contribute to the constant scientific research and training, so as to promote research in the field of Ayurveda and natural / herbal research.
The Journal covers Ayurvedic and allied fields, Natural Medicines, Herbal health and Food Ingredients, Plant extracts , Botanicals, Neutraceuticals & Cosmaceuticals of Plant origin, And other natural ingredients intended to be used as human and veterinary health supplement. We publish original research papers, review articles, case studies and survey reports
Authors can use JRNI Sample paper template available online at www.jrni.Info.
- Authors can submit the manuscript through the online submission procedure, available at our website.
- How to Submit Manuscript (paper) through Online Submission System? :- Go to REGISTER Tab; fill the form as Author (tick the checkbox.) then go to NEW SUBMISSION Tab; tick on Submission Checklist options and then SAVE AND CONTINUE with step 2 to 5. Finally press FINISH SUBMISSION.
- To see submitted paper please go through tab ACTIVE SUBMISSION. (Authors are able to track manuscript with login credential; at any time)
- Authors can also submit the manuscript by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also provide manuscript preparation support. If you are preparing the manuscript the first time then you can submit your raw paper to us, we will help you in paper formatting.
Code of Ethics
Authors are responsible for their research work carried out, presentation and results expressed. Editor-in-Chief, Editors and Editorial Board does not claim any responsibility, liability of statements made and opinion expressed by authors. Editors do not necessarily agree with the views expressed in the matter published herein. So be careful and aware when you finalize your manuscript. Each manuscript must be free from plagiarism.